- TikTok Recharge Coins (buy coins cheaper)
- Send TikTok coins
- Promote videos with TikTok coins
- Exchange TikTok coins for money
- Do TikTok gifts have risk?
Elevate your TikTok experience with TikTok Coins, a virtual currency that empowers you to support creators, express appreciation, and add a touch of sparkle to your interactions.
Purchase TikTok Coins with real money and unleash their potential to boost creator engagement, enhance conversations, and elevate your overall TikTok journey.
TikTok Recharge Coins (TikTok coins buy cheap)
If you want to top up or buy TikTok Coins, you can purchase coins in the mobile app and the browser on your computer.
I recommend buying coins on the computer, as Google and Apple charge additional fees when purchasing TikTok Coins on smartphones. Coins are up to 26 percent lower if you purchase them in the browser. You may even get free coins when you top up your account for the first time.
However, according to the TikTok terms and conditions, the purchase, loading, and sending of coins are only permitted from 18.
Buy TikTok Coins via the web version:
- First, to buy coins via the web version of TikTok,
- Log into your TikTok account via browser.
- Go to your profile picture at the top right,
- Select the "Get coins" menu item, or use the coins page link.
- On the next page, you can select coin packs to sell for real money.
- Alternatively, you can choose an amount via "Adjust" and select your preferred payment method (PayPal, credit card, or Klarna).
Buy TikTok Coins in the app:
- Log in to TikTok via the app and see your profile picture at the bottom right.
- Then tap the three-bar icon in the top right.
- Select “Settings and Privacy,”
- go to the “Account” section
- and then to “Balance.”
- Choose the preferred payment method specified in the Play Store or Apple's App Store.
- Choose a package or set an individual amount. Via the command "Charge," select the coin packages.
Send TikTok Coins
If you would like to send coins as virtual TikTok gifts, you first call up the TikTok video or live stream of the respective creator. In the comment area, tap on the gift icon at the bottom right of the text field. If the selected TikTok account cannot or does not want to receive gifts, the symbol does not exist. In live streams, sent gifts are displayed live and visually as emojis or stickers. Sent coins are converted into diamonds for TikTok creators, which they, in turn, exchange for real money.
Promote videos with TikTok Coins.
You can promote your content by using credit. Go to the profile picture, select the three-bar symbol, and then the "Creator Tools" item. Use the Promote option to choose a video that you want to get more coverage. You can set a budget, a period, and goals.
Exchange TikTok Coins for money
Creators who receive digital gifts from their fans and viewers can cash out accumulated Diamonds in real money. You can see your credit balance in the profile under "Credit." Here you can find the number of diamonds and convert them into real money. A payout is possible from around 50 US dollars, and you do it via the "Withdraw” command in the balance menu.
Do TikTok Gifts Have Risks?
Unfortunately, sending and giving away TikTok coins does not only offer advantages. Since digital currencies and in-app purchases have a lower inhibition threshold, you can quickly spend more money than you can afford.
Underage users of TikTok do not necessarily have a realistic understanding of account turnover and debt. If you ignore the number of coins given away, you can even get into debt in the worst case. Permission for using coins has persons older than 18. Suppose underage TikTok users still want to send gifts to their idols. In that case, the transaction should only do in their presence and with their parent's permission.