How to Delete Theme in WordPress
You cannot delete an active theme. If you’re trying to delete the currently active theme on your site, you’ll need to activate a different theme first.
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
- In the dashboard, navigate to “Appearance” and “Themes.”
- You’ll now see all of your installed themes. Click on the theme that you want to delete.
- When you click on the theme, it will open a window showing details about the theme. The bottom right corner of this window will be a “Delete” link. Click this link.
- A confirmation dialog box will appear, asking if you want to delete the theme. Click “OK” to confirm.
- The theme will now be deleted.
Before deleting a theme, creating a backup of your site is a good idea, just in case something goes wrong.
Comments are disabled for this post